25 /PRNewswire/ -- The Foundation for the Advancement of African Americans in Film (FAAAF) hosted the Sixth Annual Black Reel Awards, presented by JetBlue Airways.
What does FAAAF stand for?
FAAAF stands for Foundation for the Advancement of African Americans in Film
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Florida Anesthesia Administrators Association
- Florida Aviation Aerospace Alliance
- Florissant Area Athletic Association
- Fukushima Advertising Agency Association (Japan)
- Federal Aviation Administration Authorization Act of 1994
- Fleet Air Arm Association of Australia (naval aviation)
- Friends of African and African American Art (Detroit Institute of Arts; Detroit, MI)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Federal Aviation Administration Aeronautical Center
- Formation Alternative et Autogérée aux Arts du Cirque (French circus training)
- Families of Adults Afflicted with Asperger's Syndrome, Inc
- Family Allowance, Classes A and B
- Female-Assigned at Birth (gender)
- Free Agent Acquisition Budget (fantasy baseball)
- Free As A Bird (Beatles song)
- Frequency Allocation Advisory Board
- Functional Assessment of Academic Behavior
- Formal Approaches to Agent Based Systems
- Fallbrook Airpark Advisory Committee (California)
- Family Allergy and Asthma Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FAAAF/Black Reel Awards benefit The Foundation for the Advancement of African Americans in Film (FAAAF), a non-profit arts organization whose mission is to provide educational opportunities to the next generation of minority film executives.