The screening product, called the Fraud and Abuse Control Information System or FACIS(R), will be offered through Passport OneSource(TM), the company's Internet-based health care business solutions product.
What does FACIS stand for?
FACIS stands for Fraud and Abuse Control Information System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- First Article Configuration Inspection
- Foire Agri-Culture Internationale (French: International Agriculture Fair)
- Family-Centered Initiative for Challenged Persons (Nigeria)
- Federal Advisory Committee on International Exhibitions (US Department of State)
- Facil pour l'Appropriation Collective de l'Informatique Libre (French, Québec)
- Florida Association of Centers for Independent Living (est. 1990)
- Fellow American College of Internal Medicine
- Foundation for A Course in Miracles (Temecula, CA)
- Fellow of the American College of International Physicians
- Fighter Avionics/Cockpit Integration Predesign
- Facility Circuit Information Tracking (USAF)
- Fibril-Associated Collagens with Interrupted Tiple Helices
- Formal Approaches to Computing and Information Technology (textbook series)
- From the Folate after Coronary Intervention Trial (cardiology findings)
- Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy
- Family and Community Information Tracking System (Iowa; data on health factors; founded 1999)
- Facility and Capability Information for Test and Training
- Families Against Corporate Killers (UK)
- Full Acknowledge
- Facilities Unit Leader (US FEMA)