9781848891524 The GAA v Douglas Hyde; the removal of Ireland's first president as GAA patron.
What does GAAIFL stand for?
GAAIFL stands for GAA (Global Asset Allocation) Investment Funds Limited (Bermuda)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Guinness Atkinson Alternative Energy Fund (USA)
- Georgia Association of Agricultural Fairs (Macon, GA)
- Glenwood Avenue Arts Festival (Chicago, IL)
- Go Away and Find Out for Yourself
- Governmental Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Reporting
- Guerilla Art Action Group
- Grandville Avenue Arts Humanities (Grand Rapids, MI)
- German Alumni Association Hong Kong
- Graphic Arts Association of Hong Kong (est. 1983)
- Georgia African American Historic Preservation Network
- Gemmological Association of All Japan
- Gallium-Aluminum Nitride
- Gallium Aluminum Phosphide
- Gain Adjusting Audio Leveling Terminator (GAALT Industries)
- General Affective Aggression Model (psychology)
- Government Accounting and Auditing Manual (Philippines)
- Gay Activist Alliance in Morris County (New Jersey)
- Generally Accepted Agricultural and Management Practices
- Global AIDS Action Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gravure Association of America Rochester NY USA * The Gravure Association of America (GAA) has secured an agreement with the original manufacturer of the GAA Ink Abrasion Testing Machine to offer the GAA community an updated version, along with separately purchased consumables of wiping felt and chromium slides.
The award, which was presented to GAA during the IATA Training Partner Congress that was recently held in Istanbul, is in recognition of the Academy's outstanding contribution in developing human capital by reaching out to the next generation of leaders in the evolving air transport industry in the MENA region.
Gulf Air CEO Samer Majali and GAA CEO Tim Shattock signed the agreement under which GAA will provide a wide range of training services to airline personnel including pilots, aircraft maintenance engineers, cabin crew and ground staff.
Gulf Air CEO Samer Majali signed the agreement with GAA chief executive officer Tim Shattock at the airline's headquarters on Wednesday.
With the highly-accredited and widely recognised international TRTO standards, GAA now provides simulator training and type rating courses on Airbus A320 and A330/A340 aircraft, Multi-Crew Co-operation courses (MCC) and the training of cabin crew at their training facilities at Bahrain International Airport.
Byline: PAUL KEANE THE GAA is 125 years old - but how will the Association look in 125 years' time?
TICKETS for Sunday's GAA Football All-Ireland championship semi final can be purchased from a number of outlets.