Toshiba has been a leader in indium gallium aluminum phosphide (INGaAIP) LEDs since 1991, with a product line-up widely used in LED information panels and automotive applications, such as high-mounted stop lamps and backlights of instrument panels.
What does GaAlP stand for?
GaAlP stands for Gallium Aluminum Phosphide
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Governmental Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Reporting
- Guerilla Art Action Group
- Grandville Avenue Arts Humanities (Grand Rapids, MI)
- German Alumni Association Hong Kong
- Graphic Arts Association of Hong Kong (est. 1983)
- Georgia African American Historic Preservation Network
- GAA (Global Asset Allocation) Investment Funds Limited (Bermuda)
- Gemmological Association of All Japan
- Gallium-Aluminum Nitride
- Gain Adjusting Audio Leveling Terminator (GAALT Industries)
- General Affective Aggression Model (psychology)
- Government Accounting and Auditing Manual (Philippines)
- Gay Activist Alliance in Morris County (New Jersey)
- Generally Accepted Agricultural and Management Practices
- Global AIDS Action Network
- Grupo Assistencial Alvorada Nova (Portuguese: New Dawn Healthcare Group; Brazil)
- Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need
- Great Affordable Accommodation New Zealand (tourism aggregator website)
- Georgia Association of Assessing Officials
Samples in periodicals archive:
Improvements to thin-film technology enable all generated light to emit through the top of the chip, resulting in higher luminous efficacy and producing red and indium gallium aluminum phosphide (InGaAlP) LEDs that are bright enough for a wide range of applications.
About OSTAR Each OSTAR LED contains four high-power, thin-film indium gallium aluminum phosphide (InGaAlP) or indium gallium nitrite (InGaN) chips.