Definitions -- (1) SMD -- surface mount device -- (2) GaAs FET -- gallium arsenide field effect transistor About Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics USA Inc.
What does GaAsFET stand for?
GaAsFET stands for Gallium Arsenide Field Effect Transistor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Government Astronomy Administration Round Table
- Guardian Angel Air-Deployable Recovery Vehicle (US Air Force)
- Gallium Arsenide
- General Arts and Science (college program; Canada)
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc
- Generally Accepted Auditing Standard
- Guandong Academy of Agricultural Sciences (China)
- Guyot Adrien & Arnold Song (band)
- Greater Akron Amateur Soccer Association
- Gallium Aluminum Arsenide Semiconductor Diode
- Guardianship and Administration Tribunal (Queensland, Australia)
- General Aviation and Air Taxi Activity (FAA survey)
- Global Alliance on Accessible Technologies and Environments
- Greater Austin Area Telecommunications Network (Texas)
- General Alcoholics Anonymous Tools of Recovery (Alcoholics Anonymous guidelines)
- Gander Automated Air Traffic System
- Gemini Atlas/Agena Target Vehicle
- Global Alliance Against Traffic in Women
- Goals Against Average (ice hockey statistic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Definitions (1) SMD -- surface mount device (2) GaAs FET -- gallium arsenide field effect transistor About Mitsubishi Electric & Electronics USA, Inc.
Definitions: (1) GaAs FET -- gallium arsenide field effect transistor (2) IM3 -- Abbreviation for third-order intermodulation distortion products resulting from non-linear behavior of a semiconductor device.