What does GABAT stand for?
GABAT stands for Gamma-Aminobutyrate Transaminase
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Gamma-Amino-Butyric Acid Type B
- Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase and GABA Transaminase
- Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid-A
- Gamma-Amino-Butyric Acid-A
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid A Receptor Channel
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Type A Receptor (neuroscience)
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid B Receptor
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Type C (biochemistry)
- Greater Albuquerque Bicycling Advisory Committee (New Mexico)
- Gillian Anderson Born Again Lesbians (X-Files television show)
- Guild of Antigua & Barbuda Air Traffic Controllers
- Graphic Arts Blue Book
- The Georgia Association of Business Brokers, Inc.
- [not an acronym ] Brisbane Cricket Ground, Woolloongabba, Queensland, Australia
- Georgia Allman Brothers Band Association
- Great American Brass Band Festival
- German American Business Chamber (Miami, FL)
- German-American Business Council (various locations)
- Great Adirondack Birding Celebration (New York)
- Great American Backyard Campout (National Wildlife Federation)