The technology behind the improvements is known as the Gander Automated Air Traffic System Plus (GAATS+).
What does GAATS stand for?
GAATS stands for Gander Automated Air Traffic System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Guyot Adrien & Arnold Song (band)
- Greater Akron Amateur Soccer Association
- Gallium Aluminum Arsenide Semiconductor Diode
- Gallium Arsenide Field Effect Transistor
- Guardianship and Administration Tribunal (Queensland, Australia)
- General Aviation and Air Taxi Activity (FAA survey)
- Global Alliance on Accessible Technologies and Environments
- Greater Austin Area Telecommunications Network (Texas)
- General Alcoholics Anonymous Tools of Recovery (Alcoholics Anonymous guidelines)
- Gemini Atlas/Agena Target Vehicle
- Global Alliance Against Traffic in Women
- Goals Against Average (ice hockey statistic)
- General Aviation Airports Working Group (US FEMA)
- Generations Accepting All Youth
- Geriatrische Afdeling Algemeen Ziekenhuis (Dutch: General Hospital Geriatric Department)
- Grupo Ayuda Animal Zaragoza (Spanish: Zaragoza Animal Aid Group; Zaragoza, Spain)
- Gabon (ISO Country code)
- Games and Amusement Board (Philippines)
- General Adjustment Bureau (GAB Robins North America, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flights are monitored along their entire route by the Gander Automated Air Traffic System in Newfoundland and the Shanwick AATS in Prestwick.
NATS is to purchase NAV Canada's Gander Automated Air Traffic System (GAATS), which will be developed by the two companies for use at the Oceanic Area Control Centre at Prestwick in Scotland.