If this proposal were allowed to go ahead, we anticipate an increase in anti-social behaviour, noise, nuisance, litter, criminal damage, traffic and general disturbance.
What does 56 stand for?
56 stands for General Disturbance (e.g., loud music; Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Impeding Rescue (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Setting Mantraps (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Hijack Plane (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Endangering Safety of Plane (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Endangering Safety in Airport (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Assist Citizen (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- IRS form for additional taxes attributable to IRAs, other qualified retirement plans, annuities, Modified Endowment Contracts, and MSAs
- Routine Traffic Stop (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Five for Fighting (and)
- Animal Nuisance (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Dangerous Animal (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Injured Animal (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Gambling Act Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
- 14k Gold (jewelry)
- Early Designation for the Intel Pentium Microprocessor
- Pollution Complaint (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Procure or Possess New Drugs (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Amherst Area Amateur Astronomers Association
- Fifth Amendment
- 5th Air Defense Artillery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Launching an appeal solicitors for the Bistro said: "It is not accepted the provision of pavement caf facilities would result in increased noise and general disturbance by people using the facilities.
Joy Hockey, of Wellington Road Conservation Society, raised concerns about possible noise from a smoking terrace, as well as more general disturbance from people leaving the casino late at night.
Birmingham City Council's planning committee rejected the application on the grounds of the adverse affects on residents including noise, general disturbance and outlook.
The security camera monitoring enables security personnel to quickly respond to scuffles in the seats, minors consuming alcohol and general disturbances occurring when large groups of excited fans congregate.
31, and the Burbank Police Department has begun billing operators for the cost of responding to reports of assaults, fights and general disturbances, said Police Sgt.
In its ruling, the council said: "The scale and level of traffic, noise, general disturbance and inconvenience that would result from the event would exceed that considered acceptable for this rural neighbourhood.
We are also concerned about the destruction of rare habitats, the erosion of precious sand dunes and the general disturbance that is being caused to wildlife in these areas.