What does GAFOS stand for?
GAFOS stands for German-American Frontiers of Science (symposium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gambian Food and Nutrition Association (Gambia)
- Greyhound Adoptions of Florida Northeast Chapter
- General Merchandise, Apparel and Accessories, Furniture and Other Sales (retail sales categories)
- Generation of Active Forms of Oxygen
- Global Aquaculture Fish Outlook (Global Aquaculture Alliance)
- Growing a Future Organization (est. 2005)
- German-American Frontiers of Chemistry
- German-American Frontiers of Engineering
- German-American Frontiers of Humanities (conferences)
- General Aviation Forecast
- Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
- Georgia Association for Food Protection
- General Antwerp Feeding Products Association
- GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) Alternate Function Register (computer programming)
- General Authority for Fish Resources Development
- Governance Arrangements for Research Ethics Committees (UK)
- Great American Financial Resources, Inc.
- Gated Autofluorescence Forward Scatter (pharmacology)
- General Accounting & Finance System
- Global Assessment of Functioning Scale (psychiatry)