in Project Management program has been accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC) as of December 2012.
What does GACPM stand for?
GACPM stands for Global Accreditation Center for Project Management (Project Management Institute)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Georgia Association of Chiefs of Police
- German Apsara Conservation Project
- Global Aerosol Climatology Project
- Good Agricultural and Collection Practice
- Google Analytics Certified Partner
- Gunner's Accuracy Control Panel
- Government Association of Certified Public Accountants
- IgG (Immunoglobulin G) Antibody-Capture Particle-Adherence Test
- Graphic Arts Center Publishing Company
- Governor's Advocacy Council for Persons with Disabilities
- Guide Alimentaire Canadien Pour Manger Sainement
- Georgia Certified Peer Specialist
- Guardian Angels Catholic Primary School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Gunsight Acquisition (combat simulation)
- Georgia Association of College Republicans (Canton, GA)
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic (Czech Science Foundation)
- Gyrate Atrophy of Choroid and Retina
- Great Ape Conservation Reauthorization Act
- Gainesville-Alachua County Regional Airport Authority
- Georgia Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The specializations available as part of the MS in Information Systems and Technology Management include Business Analysis ; Enterprise Software Architecture ; General Information Systems and Technology Management; Health Information Management ; Project Management, which has been accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI[R]) Global Accreditation Center for Project Management (GAC); and Information Assurance and Security.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- Project Management Institute, the world's leading not-for-profit professional association for project management, and The Global Accreditation Center for Project Management have jointly announced the accreditation of specialty graduate degree programs in project management at Western Carolina University and the University of Quebec.
This agreement, originally signed in March 2008, demonstrates the continued need that Chinese engineering universities have in offering master's degrees in project management and ensures that these programs are able to meet the quality criteria to be eligible for accreditation by PMI's Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC).