Richard Eberhart, a visionary in the asset management market and founder of the Global Society for Asset Management (GSAM), has been named its Vice President of Americas/Europe.
What does G-SAM stand for?
G-SAM stands for Global Society for Asset Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 8 other meanings of G-SAM in our Acronym Attic
- Gigabit-Passive Optical Network
- Generalized Pre-Equalization
- Grid Quality of Service Management
- Generation-Recombination (electricity)
- Ghana Research and Advocacy Project
- Guard Recruiting Assistant Program
- Grading and Staging (diagnostic method)
- Guanine Nucleotide-Sensitive (biochemistry)
- Global Systems Applications and Products (SAP world wide system deployment)
- Global Systemically Important Banks (finance)
- Ginseng Stems and Leaves
- Generic Software Fault Injection Technique
- Goodson-Todman Productions (game show producers)
- Global - Team Action Players (UK gaming)
- Generalized Total-Field/Scattered-Field Formulation
- Germantown (Pennsylvania)
- G-Tunnel Underground Facility
- Gangster Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- Recently Added Programs Include Sponsored Events by Red Herring, HP, Quark, Autonomy, Global Society for Asset Management (G-SAM) and Leading Content Management Vendors MediaLive International, Inc.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) is working with Richard Eberhart, founder and executive director of the Global Society for Asset Management (G-SAM), who will chair the program advisory council for the Digital Asset Management Pavilion featuring Network Storage & Security, to be held as part of the NAB annual conference, April 17-22, 2004, in Las Vegas.
About GSAM The Global Society for Asset Management is an independent, vendor-neutral and self-funding, trade and professional organization representing the broad interests of the entire Asset Management industry.