The gaming and entertainment experiences of consumers will increasingly improve as Lucent and Purple Software collaborate in delivering services over evolving network technologies leading to global third generation (3G) networks.
What does G3G stand for?
G3G stands for Global Third Generation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Generation 3 (PowerPC Chip 750)
- Global State 3 (power-off state, computing)
- Operations, Plans, & Training Staff at Corps & Division
- Air Operations And Planning Officer
- D-Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate (glycolytic intermediate)
- Gerakan 30 September (Indonesian: The 30 September Movement; referring to the allegedly Communist plotters/conspirators of 30 Sep 65 coup)
- Guanosine at Position 33
- Glycine 338 of NhaA with Serine
- Air Operations Element of the G3 Section
- G3 Fx Teleservice
- Current Operations Element of the G3 Section
- Global Observing Systems of GCOS, GOOS and GTOS
- Glycerol 3 Phosphatase
- Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
- Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
- Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (also seen as GAPDH)
- Plans Element of the G3 Section
- Glyceraldehyde 3 Phosphate
- German 3lite Ranger (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We welcome the enhancement of our longstanding technology relationship with Qualcomm and we look forward to the success of new, global third generation wireless solutions," said Yrjo Neuvo, chief technology officer at Nokia Mobile Phones and member of the Executive Board, Nokia Group.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Hall 4, STAND 4021 -- At Telecom '99 here, Lucent Technologies (NYSE: LU) today conducted the first multimedia transmission between two wireless networks envisioned under a harmonized Global Third Generation (G3G) standard based on code division multiple access (CDMA) technology.
In his new role, Kripalani will lead QUALCOMM's efforts to support implementation of the global third generation (3G) CDMA standard.
The ITU, an intergovernmental standards organization headquartered in Geneva, is coordinating a process to identify a family of global Third Generation wireless standards.
Lucent, the leading global supplier of commercial networks based on code division multiple access (CDMA), hailed the agreement reached by the Operators Harmonization Group (OHG) on a common framework for a Global Third Generation (G3G) CDMA standard.
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU), a global standards-setting agency of the United Nations, is assessing a family of global Third Generation (3G) wireless standards to meet future specifications on high-speed data, video, Internet and sophisticated multimedia services.
cdmaOne operators are now clearly the most competitive carriers in the marketplace and they're well positioned for the future, as cdmaOne evolves to become the global third generation (3G) wireless standard," said Perry LaForge, executive director of the CDMA Development Group.