From there it will fly to RAF Cosford, Gloucestershire Airport, Bristol Filton Airport, Cardiff Airport, MOD St Athan, Ross-on-Wye and RAF Halton, before returning to Doncaster.
What does EGBJ stand for?
EGBJ stands for Gloucestershire Airport (UK, ICAO code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Every Good Boy Deserves Fun (mnemonic for treble clef)
- Every Good Boy Does Fine (music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)
- Every Good Burger Deserves Fries (music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)
- Every Green Bus Drives Fast (music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef)
- Ethylene Glycol Mono-N-Butyl Ether
- Ethylene Glycol Butyl Ether Acetate
- European Green Building Forum
- Leicester Airfield (UK, ICAO code)
- Einführungsgesetz zum Bürgerlichen Gesetzbuch (German: German Code on the Conflict of Laws)
- EMU (European Monetary Union) Government Bond Index
- East Grinstead Bee Keepers Association (UK)
- East Grinstead Beekeepers Association (UK)
- East Gadsden Branch Library (Gadsden, AL)
- El Gabilan Branch Library (Salinas, CA)
- Elk Grove Branch Library (Elk Grove, CA)
- Everything is Going to Be OK
- East Gate Business Park (Hungary)
- Exhaust Gas Back Pressure
- Electrician's Guide to the Building Regulations (book)
- Edinburgh Green Belt Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
eld and Gloucestershire Airport can land private jets and also have facilities for helicopters.
Gloucestershire Airport is close to the M5 motorway providing great access to Gloucester and the West Country, as well as the Midlands and Bristol to the south.
The single-engine plane left Gloucestershire airport on Saturday morning and was last sighted on radar at 12.
THERE is now a new way for Midland travellers to get to the Isle Man - flying from Gloucestershire Airport.
Aug 6, 2007 Gloucestershire Airport Gloucestershire Airport (GLO), four miles from Cheltenham and widely known as Staverton, is to gain scheduled service status with routes to the Isle of Man and Jersey, starting Monday 3 September.
You'll stay overnight on Tuesday, March 13 at the Lucknam Park, one of Britain's finest country house hotels just outside Bath, before taking a helicopter flight provided by Rise Helicopters, 01452 857083, who run a shuttle service from Gloucestershire Airport to the Festival, and offers helicopters for private charter, to the racecourse on the Wednesday morning.
They are not limited to serving Wales and the helicopters are maintained at Gloucestershire Airport.