G-tolerance flights introduce trainees to the physiological and physiological acceleration effects of spaceflight and teach ways to mitigate the symptoms of gravity-induced loss of consciousness (G-LOC).
What does G-LOC stand for?
G-LOC stands for Gravity-Induced Loss of Consciousness (also seen as GLOC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of G-LOC in our Acronym Attic
- Good-Faith Initiative for Veterans Employment (US DOL)
- Gradient General Purpose Rocket Furnace (US NASA)
- Global Supply Systems Boeing (airplane tail number)
- GSAS Housing Assistance Project
- Surface Grafted-Hydroxyapatite
- Government In-Plant Testing
- Gauss-Jordan Elimination Algorithm
- Ghana Joint Assistance Strategy
- Geregelter Katalysator (German: catalytic converter)
- Good Luck
- Gamma Measurement
- Group Mathematics Assessment and Diagnostic Evaluation (diagnostic mathematics test)
- government market expansion program
- Geometric mean Minimal Inhibitory Concentrations
- Greyc's Magic Image Converter (image processing macro converter)
- German Market Indicator
- Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching
- Gateway Multi-Service Switch
- US Coast Guard Marine Technical and Hazardous Materials Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
My main concern was his rapid maneuvering and the possibility of gravity-induced loss of consciousness (GLOC) with his current condition.
This is called gravity-induced loss of consciousness.