2 billion weapons deal, including helicopters and ground-ground missiles.
What does G-G stand for?
G-G stands for Ground-Ground
This definition appears frequently
We have 26 other meanings of G-G in our Acronym Attic
- Gateway Call Server
- Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor
- Vice Commandant of the Coast Guard
- Day the Ground War Began
- World Wide Garden Railway Run Day
- Guitar Digital Entertainment Center (also seen as GDEC; Fender)
- Generalized Distributed Multi-Layer Scheduler
- Geometric Dilution of Precision
- German Diagnosis Related Groups
- Good-Faith Initiative for Veterans Employment (US DOL)
- Gradient General Purpose Rocket Furnace (US NASA)
- Global Supply Systems Boeing (airplane tail number)
- GSAS Housing Assistance Project
- Surface Grafted-Hydroxyapatite
- Government In-Plant Testing
- Gauss-Jordan Elimination Algorithm
- Ghana Joint Assistance Strategy
- Geregelter Katalysator (German: catalytic converter)
- Gravity-Induced Loss of Consciousness (also seen as GLOC)
- Good Luck
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indra will provide a ruggedised, encrypted red/black, Tactical Comunication Router (TCR) which will provide interoperability and connectivity to existing communications infrastructure as well as tactical Ground-Ground and Air-Ground-Air voice communications networks.
Iran enters the stage of industrial production of ground-ground missilesC*Tehran: "No agreement with Turkey to store uranium".