Witnesses said at least one shot was fired and a Group 4 Securicor employee sustained minor hand injuries in the incident near the Coachman's Inn pub on the Swords Road, North Dublin.
What does G4S stand for?
G4S stands for Group 4 Securicor
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Grooving for God
- Games for Health
- Go for It
- Ghost for Linux
- Games for Learning Institute
- Games 4 Mac
- Gear4music (website)
- Gifts for Men (New Zealand)
- Good for Nothing
- Good for You
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G5 (Civil Affairs)
- Civil Affairs Staff at Corps & Division
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Civil Affairs
- Generation 5 (PowerPC 970 processor)
- Gulfstream G500
- Gene-5 DNA-Binding Protein
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Information Management - G6
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (DCSC4I)
- Glucose 6-Phosphate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dave Thompson, aged 59, died after he was in collision with a Parceline box van at the Group 4 Securicor depot on the Park Lane industrial estate.
4 June 2007 G4S PLC FORMERLY GROUP 4 SECURICOR PLC CHANGE OF NAME In accordance with a special resolution passed at its Annual General Meeting on 31 May 2007, Group 4 Securicor plc has changed its name to G4S plc.
GROUP 4 SECURICOR 30201 Aventura Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 (888) 843-5590/(949) 635-1600 Web Site: www.
SECURITY firm Group 4 Securicor yesterday said cost savings from its ground-breaking merger would beat initial estimates, but warned of tough trading in the UK.
Security firm Group 4 Securicor continued its growth story yesterday despite no pick-up in demand for UK security guards.
Anglo-Danish security services firm Group 4 Securicor said its merger was proceeding ahead of plan, putting it in line to deliver 60 per cent of targeted synergies by the middle of 2005.
Group 4 Securicor will bring together Group 4's security division and all of Surrey-based Securicor.