Summary: Dozens of Lebanese pro-Syrian regime supporters attacked with sticks Tuesday a group of 30 protesters demonstrating outside the Syrian Embassy in the Beirut district of Hamra.
What does G-30 stand for?
G-30 stands for Group of 30
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Group of 10
- Group of 11
- Group of 17 Independent Economists (Serbia and Montenegro)
- Group of 19
- Army or Marine Corps Component Intelligence Staff Officer (Army division or higher staff, Marine Corps brigade or higher staff; US DoD)
- Group of 2
- Group of 20 (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, México, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, United States and European Union)
- Group of 21 (Non-Aligned Nations in the Conference on Disarmament)
- Group of 24
- Group of 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
One group of 30 goats can clear 100 square meters of brush per day, according to, Maryland, the conservation group Izaak Walton League (IWLA, an IWLA Sustainability Education Program Associate.
The pirates who kidnapped Captain Richard Phillips, three of whom were killed by US Navy snipers Sunday, were "untrained teenagers with heavy weapons," Gates told a group of 30 students and faculty members at the Marine Corps War College in Quantico, Virginia.
Elevated into the illustrious four-star group of 30 restaurants are Chez Melange in Redondo Beach, the Grill of the Huntington-Ritz Carlton Hotel in Pasadena, L'Opera in Long Beach, La Cachette in West Los Angeles, Le St.
As the Group of 30 study points out, regulators have conducted numerous studies into the implications of derivatives for the market.
Prior to his appointment to the Bank of England in September 2002, he was Deputy Chairman of the Board of Barclays Bank plc from May 1998 when he also chaired the Group of 30 Project on Clearing and Settlement.
We are in a episode in the industrial world of a progressive slow-down of the fall of GDP," Trichet said at a Rome meeting of the Group of 30, which gathers leading figures from the public and private sector as well as academia.
``We need to have solidarity against the bad guys,'' she said, as one of her neighbors barbecued, for a group of 30, fresh albacore that he had caught the day before.