What does G/E-D stand for?
G/E-D stands for Guanidine/EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetracetic Acid) Extract of Dentin
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 96 other meanings of G/E-D in our Acronym Attic
- Grams per Brake Horsepower Hour
- Gas-to-Cloth Ratio
- Gentamicin and Clindamycin (medical treatment)
- Goblet/Ciliated Cell (molecular biology)
- Grey-to-Cerebellum (physiology)
- Garbage Disposal
- General Arrival Process, Deterministic Service Rate, Single Server Queue
- grams per day
- Graphite Epoxy