Accused Barry George was said to be anxious, nervous and behaving oddly on arrival at Hammersmith and Fulham Action on Disability, a few streets from Jill's home.
What does HAFAD stand for?
HAFAD stands for Hammersmith and Fulham Action on Disability
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Huachangfeng Equipment, Inc. (China)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Associated Factor
- Humboldt Area Foundation (Bayside, CA)
- Husligt Arbejder Forbund (Danish trade union)
- Heartland Adjunct Faculty Association (Illinois)
- Hellenic Air Force Academy
- Hmong American Friendship Association (est. 1983; Milwaukee, WI)
- Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (real estate program)
- Hotel and Food Administration (degree program; University of Guelph; Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Houston Area Fiber Artists (Houston, TX)
- Handling and Assembly of Functionally Adapted Microcomponents
- Help Africa Fight Against Poverty
- Hancock Air Force Base (Syracuse, New York; now closed)
- Hanscom Air Force Base (Massachusetts)
- Hickam Air Force Base (Hawaii)
- Hill Air Force Base (Utah)
- Holloman Air Force Base (New Mexico)
- Homestead Air Force Base (Florida)
- Howard Air Force Base (USAF; turned over to Panamanian control 1999)
- Hunting and Fishing Buddies Online
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ninety minutes after her killing, George, 41, who lived just 500 yards from Jill's home, turned up at the Hammersmith and Fulham Action on Disability allegedly to give himself an alibi.
The court heard George had tried to establish an alibi by visiting the Hammersmith and Fulham Action on Disability offices in Gresswell Street.