For example, the cordilleran-associated Hammond's Flycatcher (Empidonax hammondii) was more abundant in the Preserve than either Alder Flycatcher (E.
What does HAFL stand for?
HAFL stands for Hammond's Flycatcher (bird species Empidonax hammondii)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HAFL in our Acronym Attic
- Haitian American Friendship Foundation (Haiti)
- Holland Animation Film Festival (Netherlands)
- Heart of America Free Flight Association (Kansas)
- Hongkong Association of Freight Forwarding and Logistics Industry
- human acidic fibroblast growth factor
- Hellenic Air Force General Staff (Greece)
- Hungry Artists Feed Hungry People
- Haitian American Foundation Inc. (Miamia, FL)
- Hydrogen Atmosphere Flame Ionization Detector
- Hospital Art for Kids (Albuquerque, NM)
- Helium Accumulation Fluence Monitor
- Hydrothermal Atomic Force Microscopy (chemistry)
- Haight Ashbury Free Medical Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Have A Fine Navy Day
- Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Health & Fitness Online
- Hinged Ankle Foot Orthosis
- Health Advocates For Older People
- Health and Fitness Omnibus Survey (UK)
- Hybrid Arctic Float Observation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
FOR THE BIRDS Doing well: Neotropical birds in the Willamette National Forest whose numbers have increased in recent years: Hammond's flycatcher, warbling vireo, Swainson's thrush, Wilson's warbler, common yellowthroat and Lincoln's sparrow Struggling: Neotropicals whose numbers have declined in recent years: Western flycatcher, dusky flycatcher, orange-crowned warbler and MacGillivray's warbler.