unded he The first German chapter of the Hells Angels was founded in the 1970s in Hamburg around the famous red-light districts of St Puali and Sternschanze.
What does 81 stand for?
81 stands for Hells Angels (H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, A is the 1st)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Ate Up
- Eight to Fourteen Modulation
- 80-State Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- IEEE Wireless LAN protocol
- IEEE Wireless LAN Standard (IP over Ethernet, uses 5GHz band, nominal 54Mbps data)
- Wireless LAN Equipment Standard update (2.4GHz band, nominal 11Mbps througput)
- IEEE 802.11 High Rate (wireless LAN protocol)
- IEEE Standard for Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks (aka WiMAX)
- IEEE standard for Ethernet
- Set of IEEE Standards for LAN Protocols
- 81mm Mortar Infrared Illumination Round
- 81st Infantry Division
- Thinking of You (beeper code)
- Eighty-Second Airborne Division
- Eighty-second Airborne Division
- 8 Letters 3 Words 1 Meaning (I Love You)
- 85th Infantry Division
- [not an acronym] slang; throw away, discard or make no longer available; in a restaurant, refuse to serve
- IRS form for reporting nondeductible IRA contributions & distributions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Brendan Hughes HELLS Angels have shown their saintly side by donating stacks of food to a charity for the homeless.
Australia: Australia s most populous state is set to declare the Hells Angels a criminal organisation after a string of drive-by shootings believed to be linked to gang violence, a report said Tuesday.
The suspects include building contractors, union representatives, businessmen, real estate agents, and accountants who authorities alleged were linked to a Hells Angels biker gang boss on the lam for murder.
Up to 30,000 people are expected at the Hells Angels organised biker event, which runs until Sunday.
Mahmoud "Mick" Hawi, 29, had already been charged with affray over the gang violence, which erupted between the Comanchero and members of the rival Hells Angels group at Sydney's domestic terminal in March.
Jurors heard Tobin, 35, was targeted because he was wearing a series of Hells Angels patches that marked him out as a senior member.
While the Hells Angels also have a presence in London and south Wales, they regard areas such as Windsor, Kent, Essex and Wolverhampton as their strongholds.