The Smartphone is also compliant with the High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor Interoperability Specification (HAIPE IS) for interoperability with in-line encryption devices that secure information on the U.
What does HAIPE stand for?
HAIPE stands for High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- High Arm in Endangered Spine (first aid position)
- High Accuracy Inertial Navigation System
- Hamilton Abuse Intervention Project (est. 1991; New Zealand)
- Handbook of Astronomical Image Processing
- Hemocyte Aggregation Inhibitor Protein
- Hepatic Artery Infusion Pump
- High Accuracy Indoor Positioning (various companies)
- Highways Agency Information Point
- Housing Association Information Program (Philadelphia, PA)
- Haitian-American Intellectual Property Association
- High Assurance Internet Protocol Interoperability Specification
- Hamilton Abuse Intervention Pilot Project (New Zealand)
- Hemolytic Antibody Isotope Release (molecular biology)
- High Accuracy Instrumentation Radar
- High Affinity Insulin Receptor
- Human Automation Integration Research (US NASA)
- Hyperandrogenemia, Insulin Resistance, and Acanthosis Nigricans (syndrome)
- High Accuracy Inter-Satellite Ranging System
- Human Animal Infections and Risk Surveillance (UK)
- Harvesting Institutional Resources in Scotland Testbed
Samples in periodicals archive:
ROMSEY, England, July 2, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Roke Manor Research has been appointed by CESG, the Information Assurance arm of GCHQ, as the UK's only High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor (HAIPE) Conformance Test Facility.
This colorless core will ensure all user traffic is High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor encrypted, as it transits through the WIN-T backbone.
The KG-175R is also compliant with NSA network routing security guidelines and the High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor Interoperability Specification (HAIPE IS) standard for use from the core of a network to the battlefield's tactical edge.
Engineers from both companies have already successfully demonstrated the compatibility of using the BGAN service with ViaSat KG-250 Type-1 High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor Interoperability Standard (HAIPE IS) compliant encryption products over the new constellation of Inmarsat advanced broadband satellites, the Inmarsat-4s.
Further, the release should have stated, "The KG-175R comes pre- configured to NSA network routing security guidelines and is compliant with the High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor Interoperability Specification (HAIPE(R) IS) standard for use from the core of a network to the battlefield's tactical edge.