Availant, a provider of engineering and professional services, announces the completion of a joint software engineering effort for the development of the High Availability Cluster Multi-Processing (HACMP) for AIX(R) Version 5.
What does HACMP stand for?
HACMP stands for High Availability Cluster Multi-Processing (IBM)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of HACMP in our Acronym Attic
- Harpoon Aircraft Command and Launch Control System
- Harpoon Airborne Command & Launch Subsystem
- Housing Authority of the City of Las Vegas (Nevada)
- Hippocampal Astrocyte Conditioned Medium
- HIV-Associated Cognitive/Motor Complex
- HIV/AIDS Case Management (various locations)
- Housing Authority of the City of Milwaukee (Wisconsin)
- Housing Authority of the County of Monterey (Monterey, CA)
- Hunger Action Coalition of Michigan
- Homeland Air and Cruise Missile Defense
- High Accuracy Common Mode Rejection
- Hawaii Army Cable Network
- Healthy Ageing Campus Netherlands (Groningen, Netherlands)
- Home Access Code Number (health testing)
- Home Agent Control Node
- Horn of Africa Communities Network (Australia; refugee and migrant assistance)
- Housing Authority of the Cherokee Nation (Tahlequah, OK)
- Hawaii Association of Certified Nurses Aides (Honolulu)
- Hearing Aid Compatibility Negotiated Rulemaking Committee (TIA)
- Healthy Active Central Oregon
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's High Availability Cluster Multi-Processing (HACMP) technology and Availant Manager(TM) software are used by Fortune 500 companies and small and medium-sized businesses worldwide.
Availant, Incorporated, a leading provider of availability management software and services, today announced the completion of a joint software engineering effort with IBM for the development of the latest release of High Availability Cluster Multi-Processing (HACMP) for AIX(R).