Air Purification Technologies, LLC, a designer, distributor and installer of healthcare and institutional indoor air quality products, is a technology market leader in contamination control of infectious and harmful airborne pathogens and offers a complete array of solutions including High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance (HEPA) air filtration and ultraviolet germicidal irradiation.
What does HEPA stand for?
HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEPA
We have 56 other meanings of HEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Hydro Electric Project
- Hydroelectric Power
- Hepatitis A
- High-Explosive Plastic Tracer
- Have the Potential to Assist
- Hawaii Environmental Policy Act
- Health Enhancing Physical Activity
- High Efficiency Particle Arrestor (filter)
- High Efficiency Particle Attenuation
- High Efficiency Particulate Absorbing (less common)
- High-Efficiency Particulate Air (filter)
- High-Efficiency Power Amplifier
- Higher Ethylene Polyamines
- Health Economics in Prevention and Care (publication)
- Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Coalition (of New Brunswick, Canada)
- Heating, Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- Helicopter Engineers & Pilots Association, Canada
- Higher Education Program Alumni Council
- High-Energy Proton and Alpha Detector
- High Energy Physics Advisory Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Envirco, headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, garnered revenues of $12 million in its latest fiscal year, manufacturing High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance filters, clean rooms and workstations for microelectronics manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and other industrial applications requiring ultra-clean environments for critical technologies.