Global WiMAX Summit, September 18th - 19th Session: September 19th at 10AM A team of ANADIGICS broadband power amplifier experts will deliver a presentation on high-linearity, high-efficiency power amplifiers for WiMAX applications.
What does HEPA stand for?
HEPA stands for High-Efficiency Power Amplifier
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEPA
We have 56 other meanings of HEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Hepatitis A
- High-Explosive Plastic Tracer
- Have the Potential to Assist
- Hawaii Environmental Policy Act
- Health Enhancing Physical Activity
- High Efficiency Particle Arrestor (filter)
- High Efficiency Particle Attenuation
- High Efficiency Particulate Absorbing (less common)
- High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance
- High-Efficiency Particulate Air (filter)
- Higher Ethylene Polyamines
- Health Economics in Prevention and Care (publication)
- Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Coalition (of New Brunswick, Canada)
- Heating, Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- Helicopter Engineers & Pilots Association, Canada
- Higher Education Program Alumni Council
- High-Energy Proton and Alpha Detector
- High Energy Physics Advisory Panel
- Hak ve Esitlik Partisi (Turkish: Rights and Equality Party)
- Liver (Prefix)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Topics Covered: 1 Passive Elements and Circuit Theory 2 Active Devices and Modeling 3 Impedance Matching 4 Power Transformers, Combiners, and Couplers 5 Filters 6 Modulation and Modulators 7 Mixers and Multipliers 8 Oscillators 9 Phase-Locked Loops 10 Power Amplifier Design Fundamentals 11 High-Efficiency Power Amplifiers 12 Linearization and Efficiency Enhancement Techniques 13 Control Circuits 14 Transmitter Architectures Author: Andrei Grebennikov is a Member of the Technical Staff at Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent, in Ireland.
Our new 12LP14E eliminates these obstacles by providing a very high-efficiency power amplifier in an extremely small package to help proliferate the use of 802.
He is known worldwide for his work in integrated-circuit antennas, active quasi-optics, computer-aided design and high-efficiency power amplifiers.
NYSE:HIT) and TRW's (NYSE:TRW) new semiconductor company, Velocium, have signed a joint development agreement to design and develop very high-efficiency power amplifier modules for 3G wireless handsets and other wireless devices.
2, 2000 Infineon Technologies (FSE:IFX)(NYSE:IFX)(DAX:IFNX) today introduced a tiny, high-efficiency power amplifier for Bluetooth(1), home radio frequency (RF), Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) applications and WLAN applications compliant with the IEEE 802.
The Agilent QCPM-9801 power amplifier is part of a developing Agilent family of high-efficiency power amplifier modules for use in cellular and PCS phones that are compatible with both CDMA and AMPS.
Nasdaq:RFMD) has introduced the RF2119 -- a high-power, high-efficiency power amplifier for handheld systems.