What does H or M stand for?
H or M stands for Hit or Miss (lumber industry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kruskal-Wallis Test (statistics; analysis)
- Magnetic Field (physics)
- Metro Montreal (postal code designation, Canada)
- Planck's Constant (6.626 × 10^-34 joule-second)
- Sulfur Mustard (blister warfare agent)
- Undenominated United States Stamp (33 cents, introduced 10 Jan 1999)
- US DoT tire speed rating (130 mph)
- Winchester Repeating Arms Company (headstamp for rim-fire cartridges)
- Horizontal Distance