Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited ("HAECO") has acquired an additional 26% shareholding in Shanghai Taikoo Aircraft Engineering Services Company Limited ("STA"), increasing the HAECO Group's equity interest to 75%.
What does HAECO stand for?
HAECO stands for Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Houston Alternative Education Alliance (Houston, TX)
- Hungarian Atomic Energy Authority
- High Altitude-Endurance Aerostat Radar
- Heure Avancée d'Europe Centrale (French: Central European Summer Time)
- Hirschsprung-Associated Enterocolitis (Hirschsprung's disease complication)
- Hockerill Anglo European College (Hertfordshire, UK)
- Human Alveolar Epithelial Cell
- Human Arterial Endothelial Cell
- Human Artificial Episomal Chromosome
- Hungarian Atomic Energy Commission (Hungary)
- Hapeville Auto Employees Credit Union (Hapeville, GA)
- Heaven and Earth Designs
- Hot Air Exhaust Ducting
- Hampton Alliance for Educational Excellence (Allison Park, PA)
- Herri Arduralaritzaren Euskal Erakundea
- Hale Area Education Foundation (Hale, Michigan)
- Harlingen Area Educational Foundation (Harlingen, TX)
- Hellenic-American Educational Foundation (Athens, Greece)
- Hungarian-American Enterprise Fund (USAID)
- High Availability Event Handlers (computer coding)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Ltd will introduce trainee programmes at its booth and also during a seminar on Sunday afternoon.
Top international companies include Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering company, Israel Aerospace Industries, SIA Engineering company, Singapore Technologies Aerospace, and Lufthansa Technik.
Trading in shares of Swire's affiliate Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company (HAECO) were also frozen.
45 percent of Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company (HAECO) for HKD 1.
Sichuan Civil Aviation Group, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited and Xiamen Taikoo Airplane Engineering Co.
Top international companies include Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company, Israel Aerospace Industries, SIA Engineering Company, Singapore Technologies Aerospace, and Lufthansa Technik.
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited ("HAECO") and Cathay Pacific Airways have teamed up to form a joint venture company, HAECO ITM Limited ("HXITM"), in Hong Kong to provide inventory technical management services to Cathay Pacific, Dragonair, as well as other airline customers.