What does I=PAT stand for?
I=PAT stands for Impact = Population x Affluence x Technology (environmental impact)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Insert/Update/Delete (databases)
- Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (NSF program for partnership between universities and industry)
- Instantaneous Current/Voltage (also seen as I-V)
- Interpretation/Visitor Services (US National Park Service)
- Interest per Year
- Inspiration to Expiration (ratio; also seen as I/E)
- Insulin:glucose (ratio)
- Injector to Producer Ratio (oil production)
- Infamous: Second Son (video game)
- Immature/Total Neutrophil (perinatal medicine)