High-tech electronic devices (digital cameras, MP3 players, cell phones), household devices (power tools, personal care products, toys) and other emerging technologies (e-scooters/e-bikes, portable web-based electronics) will all greatly benefit from the In-Cell Charge Control system.
What does I-C3 stand for?
I-C3 stands for In-Cell Charge Control (Rayovac fast charging battery)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of I-C3 in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Access Control System (software)
- International Association for Colon Hydrotherapists
- Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (also abbreviated as IATTC)
- Interconnect Border Control Function (computer device)
- Indoor Air Quality Building Education and Assessment Model (EPA)
- Instantaneous Bit Error Rate
- Internal Border Gateway Protocol
- Interruptive Built-In Test
- Integration Body of Knowledge
- Integrated Business Operating Model (Morgan Smith; UK)
- Indiana Companion Animal Network
- Integrated Customer Access Network
- Interagency Children's Advocacy Network (Franklin County, Pennsylvania)
- Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair
- Indiana Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- Integrated Computer-Aided Software Engineering
- Iowa Council for Administrators of Special Education
- Improved Container Delivery System
- ISDN Call Forwarding
- ISDN Call Forwarding Don't Answer