Indigenous Knowledge and Development Monitor 3(3): 3-6.
What does IKDM stand for?
IKDM stands for Indigenous Knowledge and Development Monitor (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Integrated Kernel Debugging (computing)
- Intelligence and Knowledge Development (USAF Directorate)
- Interkulturellen Dialog (German: Intercultural Dialogue)
- International Karate Daigaku (martila arts organization; Canada)
- Internationale Kommission der Detektiv-Verbande (German: International Federation of Associations of Private Detectives; est. 1964)
- Indoor Karting Den Bosch (Dutch go kart track)
- Ingvar Kamprad Design Center (Lund University, Sweden)
- International Knee Documentation Committee
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye (Joshua Harris book)
- International Knowledge Database for Ground Improvement Technologies
- Intensieve Kortdurende Dynamische Psychotherapie (Dutch: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy)
- Irak Kurdistan Demokratik Partisi
- Iraqi Kurdish Democratic Party
- Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centre (Gujarat, India)
- International Karate Do Shotokai (Europe; founded 1987)
- International Kawasaki Disease Symposium
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- I Know Everything
- IBM Kiosk for Education
- Indiana Kodály Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) For example, the table of contents of the Indigenous Knowledge and Development Monitor from its inception in 1993 shows a strong preponderance of articles from those fields.