The initial purchase order for more than 1,000 LED bulbs and fixtures, including Lighting Science's R30, R25, R16, MR16 bulbs and lowbay fixtures, will provide PalaBar de Mexico sales force samples and inventory to be immediately showcased and installed at a number of businesses throughout Mexico.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for Initial Purchase Order (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- Individual Pays Own (meeting planning)
- Individual Performance Objective
- Industrial Partnership Office
- Industrial Preparedness Operations
- Industrial Property Officer (NASA)
- Industry Portfolio Office (Canada)
- Information Programs Office (US State Department)
- Information Protection Office (USAF)
- Initial Phase Onset
- Initial Public Offering (new stocks)
- Input Process Output
- Input, Processing, and Output (requirements of a program)
- Institutional Program Office
- Instituto Português de Oncologia (Portugese: Portugese Institute of Oncology)
- Instrument Project Office
- Instrumental Performing Organization (The Hartt School, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT)
- Integrated Product Ownership (defense program management)
- Integrated Program Office
- Intellectual Property Office
- Intellectual Property Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The initial purchase order will provide Super Vision's national sales force with SaVi[TM]LED product samples featuring LSG's patented LED lights to be marketed and aggressively sold though Super Vision's sales pipeline.
Hawatmeh, president and CEO of CirTran, an international full-service contract manufacturer, marketer and distributor of IT, consumer and consumer electronics products, said the initial purchase order was for more than $54,000 in product.
The first 36 puraDYN systems have already been delivered against the initial purchase order of 274 units.
Pink Sheets:RSHN), is pleased to announce the initial Purchase Order from its Mexican Distributor for 4000 cases, one container each of Ginseng Rush, Ginseng Rush XXX and Rush Ginseng Cola.
Although initial purchase orders by the shopping channels range from $15,000 to $50,000, subsequent orders could be much more substantial as the product becomes popular.
MIAMI -- H7 Security Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Global General Technologies (OTCBB: GLGT), announced today that the company has received an initial purchase order for its Silent Soldier surveillance systems from Punjab Micro Circuits Research Labs (PCRL) in India.
MIAMI -- H7 Security Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Global General Technologies (OTCBB: GLGT), has received an initial purchase order from Kansai Electric Sales Co.