What does IIQP stand for?
IIQP stands for Institute for Improvement in Quality and Productivity (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Intelligent Information Processing and Web Mining
- Illumination IQ, Inc.
- Incontinence Impact Questionnaire (urology)
- Initial Issue Quality
- Initial Issue Quantity
- Intelligent Image Quality
- International Intelligence Quotient
- Insurance Intermediaries Quality Assurance Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Indian Institute of Quality Management (Jaipur, Rajasthan, India)
- International Institute for Qualitative Methodology (Canada)
- Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (Santa Barbara, CA; est. 2000)
- Halogenated Butyl Rubber
- If I Recall
- Imagery Intelligence Report
- Imagery Interpretation Report
- Imaging Infrared
- Immediate Impulse Response
- Indo-Iranian (linguistics)
- Industrial Information Resources
- Industry Issue Resolution (pilot program of US Internal Revenue Service and Treasury Department)