This cooperation includes shared access to the integrated warfare systems lab, the open architecture test facility, the human performance lab, and the integrated command environment facilities.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Integrated Command Environment (US Navy C4I program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (Costa Rican Electricity Institution)
- Instituto de Ciencias del Espacio (Spanish)
- Instrument Control Electronics
- Instrumental Chamber Ensemble
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Integer Constant Expression (programming)
- Integrated Cab Electronics (Rockwell Automation, Inc.)
- Integrated Child Exploitation unit (Canada)
- Integrated Circuit Engineering
- Integrated Clothing Ensemble (Canada)
- Integrated Communications and Entertainment (New York, NY)
- Integrated Compliance Environment (formerly TIES)
- Integrated Component Environment (Java software)
- Integrated Computer Engineering
- Integrated Computer Environment
- Integrated Concurrent Engineering
- Integrated Cooling Engine
- Integrated Cost Estimation
- Integrated Curriculum Environment
- Integrated Customer Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
I delivers integrated command environment systems and infrastructure to airports and government agencies.