The Basic and Intermediate Level requirements for these scopes are available in a checklist format, and are further supported by assessor guidelines for each level as well as a detailed protocol to guide suppliers through each step of the programme.
What does I-LEVEL stand for?
I-LEVEL stands for Intermediate Level
This definition appears very frequently
- Iodine Human Serum Albumin
- Internet-High Speed Packet Access
- Inspector-Instructor (Marine Corps)
- International Infectious Disease Society in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Initial Portion of Inner Medullary Collecting Duct
- International Institute of Noise Control Engineering (est. 1974)
- Interim Interswitch Signaling Protocol (ATM)
- Interim JICO Support System
- Integrated-Local Craft Terminal
- International Leadership, Employment and Disability (exchange program)
- Intelligent Local OPeration
- Isynchronous Media Access Controller
- Interim Manpower Authorization Criteria
- Interim Unit Maintenance Aerial Recovery Kit
- Interim Maintenance And Storage Facility
- Indianapolis-Marion County Forensic Services Agency (Indiana)
- Improved Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System
- Instantaneous Multiple-Input Multiple-Output
- Infinity Modulator (Star Trek)
- Idle Mode
Samples in periodicals archive:
In both the games, the intermediate level produced energy expenditure equivalent to a fairly brisk walking pace of 3.
Among his wishes was creation of a state appeals court that would serve at an intermediate level between district courts and the high court.
Black-and-white photographs illustrate this biography; though intended for younger readers, it is written at an intermediate level and goes into some depth on the challenges that Portia White had to face head-on.
The text is of intermediate level, though it presents understanding of the holiday through a young person's eyes it does deal with some fairly advanced and abstract concepts.
Intermediate Level 1 Pairs: 2, Lyndsey Irish & Hayley Blackburn (first comp as a pair); 3, Samantha Thompson & Hannah Hornby.
Air Force (USAF) has awarded the company's Assembly Test Division a $67 million contract for test equipment to support intermediate level maintenance of the B-1B Lancer Strategic Bomber.
Hitachi's abrasion-resistant C-020 iron/boron alloy and C-070 carbide alloy provide intermediate levels of cost and performance between those of Spirex's own bimetallic barrels.