Soveranez was especially quick, efficient and helpful in processing a crucial internal purchase order, which made it through the channels in seemingly record time, her nominator said, adding: "It would not have happened if Tammy had not put her head, heart and soul into making it happen.
What does IPO stand for?
IPO stands for Internal Purchase Order
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPO
We have 136 other meanings of IPO in our Acronym Attic
- Instrumental Performing Organization (The Hartt School, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT)
- Integrated Product Ownership (defense program management)
- Integrated Program Office
- Intellectual Property Office
- Intellectual Property Organization
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (Washington, DC USA)
- Inter Procedural Optimization (Intel C++ Compiler)
- Interagency Program Office (US DoD an US VA)
- Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation (ocean science)
- Interim Possession Order (property rights; UK)
- International Pact Organization
- International Pasta Organisation
- International Permanent Observatory (on Security During Major Events; UNICRI)
- International Police Organization
- International Powerlifting Organization
- International Press Organization
- International Procurement Office
- International Program Office (US DoD)
- International Programs Office (US Navy)
- International Progress Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the eforms processing of internal purchase orders, Tioga County's infoWEB solution will be used to electronically distribute operational reports that previously were paper-based.
In order to facilitate ease of purchase by University departments, Netdirect needed to integrate the University's complex internal purchase order system into an e-commerce system.