He has served on the Talladega International Motorsports Hall of Fame Board of Directors since 1985.
What does IMHOF stand for?
IMHOF stands for International Motorsports Hall of Fame (Talladega, Alabama)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- In My Hesitating Opinion
- In My Highest Opinion
- In My Holy Opinion
- In My Honest Opinion
- In My Humble Opinion
- International Medical Health Organisation
- Internet Media House (Russian media-buying agency)
- Is My Hair Ok?
- Is My Hearing Aid on?
- Inventory of Mental Health Organizations and General Hospital Mental Health Services
- Instructional Mathematics Helping Our Teens Excel Program (Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH)
- Internet Mobile Host Protocol
- Implementing Mental Health Promotion Action
- International Mental Health Professionals Japan
- In My Humble Professional Opinion
- Independent Miniature Horse Registry (est. 2005; Currawang, New South Wales, Australia)
- Institute for Minority Health Research (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Institute of Mental Health Research (Ottawa, Canada)
- International Management of Human Resources
- Intima-to-Media Height Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inducted into the International Motorsports Hall of Fame in 2005, Nigel, from Solihull, said of his latest award: "I'm absolutely thrilled to be following in the footsteps of so many talented Brummies.
2 The International Motorsports Hall of Fame will hold induction ceremonies for the Class of 2009 tonight in Talladega, Ala.
Mike was inducted into the Motorcycle Hall of Fame in 2000 and the International Motorsports Hall of Fame in 2001.
Gurney was inducted into the International Motorsports Hall of Fame, is a member of the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America, the Sebring International Raceway Hall of Fame and the West Coast Stock Car Hall of Fame.
Robert Morales AUTO RACING: Dale Earnhardt,the seven-time NASCAR champion, who died in a crash during the 2001 Daytona 500, was inducted into the International Motorsports Hall of Fame in Talladega, Ala.
Allison has been named one of NASCAR's Top 50 Greatest Drivers, is a 6-time winner of NASCAR's Most Popular Driver Award, is the recipient of the NASCAR Award of Excellence and has been inducted into the International Motorsports Hall of Fame, the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame and the North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame.
In addition to being named Sports Illustrated's Driver of the Year in 1956 and 1957, his countless achievements in the motor sports world led to his induction into the Automobile Hall of Fame and the International MotorSports Hall of Fame.