What does I-NOW stand for?
I-NOW stands for International Nano-Optoelectronics Workshop
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Indianapolis-Marion County Forensic Services Agency (Indiana)
- Improved Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System
- Instantaneous Multiple-Input Multiple-Output
- Infinity Modulator (Star Trek)
- Idle Mode
- Integrated-MOUT (Miltary Operations on Urbanized Terrain) Training System (US Army)
- Internal-Network to Network Interface (ITU-T)
- Inducible Form of Nitric-Oxide Synthase
- Intake minus Output
- Intelligent-Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer
- Intermediate Pressure
- Interface for PC (Personal Computer)-to-Arcade Controls
- [not an acronym] Pre-Paid, Electronic Toll Payment Method for Toll Roads and Bridges (Illinois)
- Improved Projection Approximation Subspace Tracking with Deflation (algorithm)
- Interim-Pager Alert Warning System (Army)
- Information Protocol Data Unit
- Integrated Private Network-to-Network Interface
- Integrated Point-of-Maintenance Execution (various organizations)