Next month will also see the fifth Virtual Global Taskforce (VGT) conference titled International Cooperation: A Tool to Enable Prevention from December 11-13 where internet child exploitation will be discussed along with ways to combat it.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Internet Child Exploitation (Saskatoon Police)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- International Correspondents in Education (network)
- International Cosmetic Expo
- International Counter Espionage (gaming clan)
- International Court for the Environment
- International Cryogenic Engineering (conference)
- International Cryptography Experiment (founded in 1994)
- International Cultural Exchange
- International Currency Exchange
- Internet Center of Expertise (USACE)
- Internet Chat Exchange
- Internet Commerce Enabled (Nortel)
- Internet Commerce Exposition
- Internet Communications Engine (object-oriented toolkit)
- Internet Content and Exchange Format (National Seminconductor/W3C)
- Internet Content Exchange (protocol for content syndication)
- Interoperable Communications Equipment (US FEMA)
- Interpret Chinese-English (software)
- Intersection Control Enforcement (Dalton Police Department)
- Intracardiac Echocardiogram
- Intranode Circuit Edge
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following section of the text concentrates solely on investigating Internet child exploitation.
Sprowl is a certified court expert and adjunct professor, where he has lectured in the areas of Computer Crimes, Internet Child Exploitation Prevention and Internet Safety.