As part of this new initiative, IBM will provide its state-of-the art high-speed storage devices to the Internet2 Distributed Storage Infrastructure initiative (I2-DSI).
What does I2DSI stand for?
I2DSI stands for Internet2 Distributed Storage Infrastructure (also seen as I2-DSI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Idea to Business
- Intelligence to Business
- I2-Imidazoline Binding Site
- Intelligent Interface Controller
- Inter-Integrated Circuit
- Interface to Communicate
- Invoice to Cash (financial management)
- Indole-2-Carboxylic Acid
- Image Intensified CCD
- Innovation to Design
- Integer to Float
- Idea to Innovation (technology development program; Canada)
- Eye-To-IT Conference on Translation Processes
- Image to Knowledge
- Integrated Injection Logic
- Interfaces to Music
- Internet2 Middleware Initiative
- Investigative Information Management System (US Air Force Office of Special Investigations)
- Information Innovation Office (US DoD)
- Ingres to Oracle (computer application migration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IBM has been an active partner in the Internet2 Distributed Storage Infrastructure Initiative and the Internet2 Digital Video Network, projects that are defining the requirements of advanced networks and applications.