Analysis of biological fluids using 600 MHz proton NMR spectroscopy: application of homonucleartwo-dimensional J-resolved spectroscopy to urine and plasma for spectral simplification and assignment.
What does J-RES stand for?
J-RES stands for J-Resolved Spectroscopy (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of J-RES in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Mobility Analysis Support System
- Joint Modeling And Simulation System
- J-Modulated Spin-Echo (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Japan-Newspaper Orikomi Advertising Agencies Association (Japan)
- Jackson and Pollock (healthcare science equation)
- Jameel Poverty Action Lab (Masssachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex (Tokai, Japan)
- Japan Photovoltaic Expansion Center (Japanese Photovoltaic Energy Association)
- Joint Preflight Integration of Munitions and Electronic Systems (US DoD)
- Japanese Real Estate Investment Trust
- Jam-to-Signal Ratio
- Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (IEEE)
- Joint Second Echelon Attack
- Journal of Student Award Winners (Lehigh University)
- Joint Synthetic Battle Space
- Joint - Simple Communications Programming Environment
- Joint Suppression of Enemy Air Defense
- Joint Second Echelon Interdiction
- Joint Signals Intelligence Simulation (JSIMS)
- Joint-Service Interior Intrusion Detection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the second part, the main families of multidimensional techniques, arranged in approximate order of increasing complexity, are described in detail, from simple J-resolved spectroscopy through to the powerful heteronuclear 3D and 4D methods that now dominate the study of structural biology in solution.