In 2005, MIT alumnus and Board of Trustees member Mohammed Jameel signed an agreement with MIT to develop and expand the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab.
What does J-PAL stand for?
J-PAL stands for Jameel Poverty Action Lab (Masssachusetts Institute of Technology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Lipid Intervention Trial (study of effect of statins drug on LDL cholesterol)
- Java Logical Observer
- Jennifer Lopez
- Jelinski-Moranda (reliability model)
- Junk E-Mail (Spam)
- Joint Mobility Analysis Support System
- Joint Modeling And Simulation System
- J-Modulated Spin-Echo (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Japan-Newspaper Orikomi Advertising Agencies Association (Japan)
- Jackson and Pollock (healthcare science equation)
- Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex (Tokai, Japan)
- Japan Photovoltaic Expansion Center (Japanese Photovoltaic Energy Association)
- Joint Preflight Integration of Munitions and Electronic Systems (US DoD)
- Japanese Real Estate Investment Trust
- J-Resolved Spectroscopy (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- Jam-to-Signal Ratio
- Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (IEEE)
- Joint Second Echelon Attack
- Journal of Student Award Winners (Lehigh University)
- Joint Synthetic Battle Space
Samples in periodicals archive:
Esther is a faculty member at MIT, one of the directors of the Jameel Poverty Action Lab at MIT, and a Research Associate in the NBER's Aging, Children's, and Education Programs.
The Effect of Internet Access on Labor Supply Decisions, by Christopher Stanton, University of Utah; Katrina Kosec, Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab and International Food Policy Research Institute; and Sara Jo Champion, Stanford University.
Jameel Poverty Action Lab, and co-Founder and President of StickK.
A special award for the inaugural 2006-2007 Yunus Innovation Challenge to alleviate poverty, supported by the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab at MIT (J-PAL), will also be presented.