Peskin is capitalizing on his experience in the consumer health industry to develop Internet business opportunities around TMFI's "killer app," Catalyst, a second-generation Java-based authoring tool that produces intricate Web-ready questionnaires.
What does J-BAT stand for?
J-BAT stands for Java-Based Authoring Tool (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Command, Control, Communications, and Computer Systems Directorate of a Joint Staff (US DoD)
- Command, Control, Communications, and Computer Systems Staff Section (US DoD)
- Engineering Staff Section (US DoD)
- Operational Plans and Joint Force Development, Joint Staff (US DoD)
- Force Structure, Resources, and Assessment Directorate, the Joint Staff (US DoD)
- Civil-Military Operations Staff Section (US DoD)
- Jumbo (Plutonium Metal) Button Line, Savannah River
- Joint Battlespace Awareness and ISR(Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) Integration (US DoD)
- Jet Runway Barrier
- Jewelers Board of Appraisal Review
- Japan Biosafety Clearing House (Japan)
- J-Body of Michigan (car club)
- Joint-Base Operations and Support Contractor
- Junction Box
- Joint Counter Air - Air Defense
- Joint Combat Airspace Command and Control
- Joint Command & Control Center
- JAMSTEC Compact Arctic Drifter (Japan Marine Science and Technology Center)
- Joint-Computer-Aided Acquisition and Logistics System
- Jenkins Certified Art Teachers (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is a need in the international marketplace for this Java-based authoring tool due to its flexibility and extensible component-based design.
s (NASDAQ:LEAF) Java-based authoring tool for Web -publishing, Jamba 2.