2] element that directed helicopter missions, Hunter and Predator UAs, joint surveillance and target attack radar system (JSTARS) aircraft and other external sources.
What does J-STARS stand for?
J-STARS stands for Joint Surveillance and Target Attack Radar System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 15 other meanings of J-STARS in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Second Echelon Attack
- Journal of Student Award Winners (Lehigh University)
- Joint Synthetic Battle Space
- Joint - Simple Communications Programming Environment
- Joint Suppression of Enemy Air Defense
- Joint Second Echelon Interdiction
- Joint Signals Intelligence Simulation (JSIMS)
- Joint-Service Interior Intrusion Detection System
- Japan Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant Association
- Joint Space Combat Environment Simulation
- Joint Standard
- Journey To Work
- Joint-Service Tactical Exploitation of National Systems (Manual)
- Japan Transport Engineering Company
- Jejunal Feeding Tube
- Joint Unmanned Combat Air System
- Joint-Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (also seen as JUCAV and J/UCAV)
- Japan-Uzbekistan Small Business Programme (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- Jennifer Lopez
- Janeway/Seven (fictional Captain Kathryn Janeway/Seven of Nine - Star Trek: Voyager)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Surveillance and Target Attack Radar System mission has two parts.
Tactical exploitation of national capability (TENCAP), Rivet Joint, joint surveillance and target attack radar system (JSTARS), U2-R, Phoenix battlefield sensor system (PBSS), etc.
We then linked the power of AFATDS and the Fire Support Client to our existing technology, in this case the joint surveillance and target attack radar system (JSTARS) and unmanned and aerial vehicles (UA Vs).
These include Q-37 Firefinder radar, UAV, the joint surveillance and target attack radar system (JSTARS), airborne reconnaissance low (ARL), long-range surveillance teams (LRSTs) and special operations forces (SOF).