Bunting was commissioned in the Kansas Air National Guard in 1979 and has served in various units handling operations, personnel, services, and information management.
What does KANG stand for?
KANG stands for Kansas Air National Guard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Kansas Association for Native American Education (McPherson, KS)
- Kalamazoo Area Newcomers' Club
- Kenya AIDS NGO Consortium
- Korea Advanced Nano Center
- Korea Article Numbering Center
- Korean American National Coordinating Council
- Kansas Digital Image Data System
- Katy Area New Democratic Organization (Fort Bend Democrats Grass Roots Organization; Texas)
- Kerala Association of New England
- Kerala Association for Non-Formal Education and Development
- Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (movie)
- Kansas Automated Nurse Notification (Kansas Board of Nursing)
- Kansas Research and Education Network
- Kansas (old style)
- Kansas Association of Nursing Students
- Kentucky Association of Nursing Students
- Kenya Action Network on Small Arms (Kenya)
- Kansas School for Effective Learning (Wichita, KS)
- Kansas School Public Relations Association
- Knowledge-based, Accurate Natural-language Translation
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20030423/ABIZQLOGO ) MAFB is home to the 22nd Air Refueling Wing of the Air Mobility Command, the 931st Air Refueling Wing of the Air Force Reserve, and the 184th Air Refueling Group of the Kansas Air National Guard.
Pretty glad to be here,'' said Harrison, who is stationed with the Kansas Air National Guard in Wichita.
For more than 34 years he enjoyed a distinguished military career, serving most notably as Brigadier General in the United States Air Force, Kansas Air National Guard and Chief of Staff at Headquarters for the Air National Guard in Topeka, Kansas.