O KenyaOs Tourism Federation and also trade associations like the Kenya Association of Tour Operators and the Kenya Association of Hotelkeepers and Caterers have in past weeks intensified their internal discussions with the aim of getting an early resolution to the election date, so that in the words of a regular contributor Owe can finally prepare and make contingencies for that week or two before and after the elections, especially after the elections.
What does KATO stand for?
KATO stands for Kenya Association of Tour Operators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Korea Agricultural Trade Information
- Kutenai Art Therapy Institute (Canada)
- Knowledge and Technology in Education
- Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta International Airport (Georgia, USA)
- Kentucky Assistive Technology Loan Corporation
- Kansas Association of Teachers of Mathematics
- Katmai National Park and Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Kansas Association of Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
- Koperasi Angkatan Tentera Malaysia Berhad (Malaysian Armed Forces Co-Operative Limited; established 1960)
- Kick Ass Take Names
- Kentucky Auto and Truck Recyclers Association (Frankfort, KY)
- Keeping All the Resources in New Orleans Alive
- Krewe Aiding Trash Removal In the New Orleans Area
- K-State Access Technology System
- K9 Activity Tracking System
- Karachi Automated Trading System
- Kennedy Avionics Test Set (US NASA)
- Kennet Amateur Theatrical Society (UK)
- Kick Ass This Summer
- Kingsport Area Transit System
Samples in periodicals archive:
These places are not normally visited by tourists and members of the Kenya Association of Tour Operators have avoided the whole area since the onset of the post-election problems.
Charles Rombo was awarded the Kenya Association of Tour Operators (KATO) award for merit after he fought to end the problem.