More than a quarter-million Koreans live in Los Angeles County, with nearly half in the three-mile radius of Koreatown, making it one of highest-density neighborhoods in the United States, according to the Korean American Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles (KACCLA).
What does KACCLA stand for?
KACCLA stands for Korean American Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Kerr Arts & Cultural Center (Kerrville, TX)
- Kokomo Area Career Center (Kokomo, IN)
- Korean American Cultural Center (Annandale, VA)
- Korean Automatic Control Conference (robotics)
- Kentucky Animal Care and Control Association (Burlington, KY)
- Kenya: Adaptation to Climate Change in Arid Lands (World Bank project)
- Keep Athens-Clarke County Beautiful (Athens, GA)
- Knoxville Area Community Center for the Deaf (Tennessee)
- Kuwait Association for Care of Children in Hospitals
- Kano Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (Nigeria)
- Korean American Cultural Center of Michigan
- Kansas Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies (Topeka, KS)
- Kansas Association of Community College Trustees
- Kansas Association of Conservation Districts
- Kansas Association of Certified Development Companies
- Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ka-Band Communication Experiment
- Kadlec Associates Corrosion Engineers (Traverse City, MI)
- Kauffman/Angell Center for Entrepreneurship (Wake Forest University; Winston-Salem, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES -- Center Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CLFC), the financial holding company of Center Bank, a community bank focused on the Korean-American niche market, today announced that (Paul) Seon-Hong Kim, president and chief executive officer, was selected as the Korean American Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles (KACCLA) "CEO of the Year" at the 28th Annual KACCLA Gala.