Korean American Family Service Center - $10,000 to support Korean immigrants in Flushing who are victims or at risk of domestic violence.
What does KAFSC stand for?
KAFSC stands for Korean American Family Service Center (Flushing, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Knee Ankle Foot Orthotic
- Korean Association of Futures and Options (conference; Seoul, South Korea)
- Kansas Academy of Family Physicians
- Kazakhstan Association of Family Physicians (est. 1998)
- Kentucky Academy of Family Physicians (Ashland, KY)
- Kinship, Adoptive and Foster Parent Association (California)
- Kibale Association for Rural and Environmental Development (Bigodi, Uganda)
- Kent Archaeological Field School (UK)
- Korea America Friendship Society
- Korean Association of Foreign Student Administrators
- Korean-American Family Tree (Los Angeles, CA)
- Kenya Association of Forest Users
- Korean Armored Fighting Vehicle
- Kuzey Anadolu Fay Zonu (Turkish: North Anatolian Fault Zone)
- Kapitalanlagegesellschaft (German: Capital Investment Company)
- Kick Ass Gaming (gaming clan)
- Kick Ass Girls
- Kiln-formed Architectural Glass
- King Arthur’s Gold (gaming)
- Kingston Area Geocachers (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Queens ------ Korean American Family Service Center (KAFSC) Samaritan Village York College Foundation, SEMAA South Queens Boys and Girls Club Long Island ----------- Adelphi New York Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline & Support Program Child Abuse Prevention Services Feel Better Kids Interfaith Nutrition Network Wyandach Homes & Property Development Corporation Connecticut ----------- The Center for Women and Families Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut, Inc.
Korean American Family Service Center - $10,000 to support the Korean immigrant population in Flushing who are victims or at risk of domestic violence.