What does KASEAS stand for?
KASEAS stands for Korean Association of Southeast Asian Studies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kansas Advanced Semiconductor Coordinated Laboratory
- Korean American Student Conference
- Kane Area School District (Mifflintown, Pennsylvania)
- Korean Association for Supporting the Disabled (now Korean Federation for the Protection of the Disabled; est. 1998; North Korea)
- Kutztown Area School District (Kutztown, PA)
- Kazakhstan Stock Exchange Inc.
- Kentucky Association of State Employees
- Knowledge Assisted Software Engineering
- Korean American Society of Entrepreneurs
- Kansas Association of Special Education Administrators
- Kadjebi Asato Secondary School (Ghana)
- Kankakee Area Special Education Cooperative (Bourbonnais, IL)
- Korean American Special Education Center (Anaheim, CA)
- Korean Association for the Study of English Language and Linguistics (South Korea)
- Kano State Environmental Planning and Protection Agency
- Kentucky Association of Science Educators and Skeptics
- Kentucky Automated Support Enforcement System (child support)
- Kolam Art and Science Forum (Japan)
- Korean American Scholarship Foundation (Port Washington, NY)
- Korean-American Scholarship Fund