The company has already provided its fully equipped hi-tech mobile medical units, including mobile dental units, to medical institutions such as Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala.
What does KAVS stand for?
KAVS stands for Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala (Indian hospital; aka Arya Vaidya Sala; also seen as AVS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of KAVS in our Acronym Attic
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7 (computer program)
- Koninklijke Apotekersvereniging Van Antwerpen (Royal Pharmacists Society of Antwerp)
- Korean American Voters Alliance (now Korean American Coalition of Washington; est. 2002)
- Koninklijke Algemeene Vereeniging voor Bloembollencultuur (Dutch: Royal General Bulbgrowers Association; Hillegom, The Netherlands)
- Kampala Amateur Volleyball Club (Kampala, Uganda)
- Korean American Voters' Council
- Kinetic Assisted Venous Drainage
- Kenyan AIDS Vaccine Initiative
- Kunst://Abseits Vom Netz (German: Art://Abseits of Network; art group; Austria)
- Korea Auto Valley Operation
- Klear Above Visibility Unlimited (Seattle, Washington)
- Koninklijke Antwerpse Vereniging Van Vriendenclubs (sports clubs; Dutch)
- Kawasaki (motorcycle)
- Kids Are Waiting (Pew Charitable Trusts)
- Kids At Work
- Kirby's Adventure Wii (game)
- Knowledge Acquisition for Knowledge-Based Systems Workshop
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (scientific grants; Sweden)
- Krajowa Agencja Wydawnicza (Polish: National Publishing Agency; Bialystok, Poland)
- Kaplan Academy of Washington
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kottakkal Arya Vaidya Sala, Muscat, today has 27,000-plus patients on its registers, informs Dr Dhanya, who has been treating patients at the centre for the past five years.