They are short and simple demonstrations that can be incorporated into a lecture, rather than laboratory exercises that can require extensive equipment and take up the whole class period.
What does LABEX stand for?
LABEX stands for Laboratory Exercise
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Leeds and Bradford Dyslexia Association (UK)
- Lava Beds National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Lava Beds Project
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) Address Book Editor (software)
- Literacy Adult Basic Education (Uganda; UNICEF program)
- Louisiana Association of Business Educators (Pineville, LA)
- Los Angeles Belizean Educational Network
- Latin American Business Environment Program (Center for Latin American Studies, University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Latin American Business Environment Report
- Low Altitude Balloon Extraction System
- Legal Aid Basket Fund (Uganda)
- Library of American Broadcasting Foundation (Chappaqua, NY)
- Lil' Angel Bunny Foundation (Van Nuys, CA)
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum (California)
- Laboratorio de Física Experimental de Reactores (Peru)
- Landtagsabgeordneter (Austria, Europe)
- Local Authority Business Growth Incentives (UK)
- Latin American Bible Institute (est. 1926; La Puerta, CA)
- Lehman Aggregate Bond Index (finance)
- Los Angeles Basin Initiative (University of California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quantitative methods for testing air leakage from a building, such as blower door technology, infrared thermal imaging, and duct blasting, were also part of the training, which took place in classrooms and in hands-on laboratory exercises.
We developed this laboratory exercise to allow students to apply DNA sequencing and phylogenetic analysis to the socially relevant goal of detecting market substitution of Atlantic salmon, which is mostly farmed, for Pacific salmon, which is mostly wild-caught.
It is described as a three-month, comprehensive e-learning programme, which integrates face-to-face teaching with a web-based curriculum, online assessment tools and hands-on laboratory exercises.
The appendix contains laboratory exercises aimed at those using this book in a classroom setting.
It also provides students with laboratory exercises appropriate for developing and applying a wide range of thematically appropriate skill sets, detailed step-by-step instructions for experiments, as well as the identification of anticipated results, thought-provoking questions, and a glossary.
However, by adding the method validation concepts to the procedures, students can become proficient at some basic skills as well as incorporate a more complex cognitive level to the laboratory exercise.
For longtime Oregonians, Northwest Coast tsunamis are more than a laboratory exercise.